Originally from Boston, Linda began her career in the Financial Services industry with Fidelity Investments, first as a Registered Representative and later as a Fixed Income Securities Analyst. Linda learned early in her career that few women received the same encouragement and financial training that she had been given and was surprised to learn how few women were truly comfortable talking about financial matters.
When Linda opened her own practice as a financial advisor, she decided to focus the majority of her time and energy on creating an environment where women were encouraged to learn about finances, be more engaged in the planning process, and become more confident in making educated financial decisions.
Linda's mission for her clients is to help them take advantage of opportunities by providing them with three key tools:
A clear understanding of their financial goals
A well-defined roadmap for pursuing those goals
Ongoing advice to help them adjust their roadmap when their needs change.
Her services are designed to cover many areas of financial management, from investment and retirement planning to risk management and estate conservation. She helps clients develop a comprehensive, cohesive financial strategy designed to fit their unique needs and enabling them to pursue both short- and long-term objectives.
Linda has lived in the Pasadena area for over 30 years. Her free time is spent with family, volunteering in the community, and the increasingly rare visit to the gym.
- CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- CMFC, Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor designation
- CLTC, Certified in Long Term Care designation
- RICP®, Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- Licensed in AZ, CA, GA, MA, NC, NV, NY and TX as of June 2018
- Board of Directors, Pasadena Senior Center
- Board of Directors, Financial Planning Association, San Gabriel Valley Chapter
- Board of Directors, Pasadena Showcase House for the Arts
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other companies or organizations listed herein.